Foreign Investment «how-to»
Legal considerations for foreign people real estate acquisitions in Madrid
To buy a property in Madrid, we have prepared some useful tips.
- Firstly: foreigners must request the Foreigner Identification Number (NIE), which serves as an identification for public administration. If you are located in Spain, the agency to request it is the immigration office. If you are in the country of origin you can go to the Spanish embassy or consulate.
- The requests of the NIE for economic, social or professional reasons will be accepted those in which the applications that have been presented in Spain personally by the interested party or through a legal representative. The applications that are presented in the Diplomatic Representations or in the Consular Offices of Spain, which are located in the nation of residence or of origin of the requesting foreigner, corresponding to their residence demarcation. In addition, the following documents must be attached: Standard application form (EX-15), duly completed and signed by the foreigner. Original and copy of the complete passport, or of the identity document of the interested party, or travel title or current registration card. A letter that expresses the social, economic or professional causes that sustain the application for the identification number of foreigners. Model 790-012 Printed, which accredits the payment of the established fee, which must be paid at the Consulate through Money order. Original passport and one (1) copy of the biographical page in which the data of the owner are reflected. In the case of Citizens of the European Union, it will be possible to participate with a copy of the identity card.
- Mortgages and Loans. There are different entities and each one has specific conditions, for this reason it is convenient to put yourself in the hands of experts. At Directing International Properties, we will look after your interests to inform you about the most advantageous option for you. The most important points to consider before choosing your mortgage are the interest rates and the loan amount.
- Acquisiiton-Sale Contracts. The signing of the deed consists of the formal delivery of the property through the delivery of your keys and the payment of the balance of the purchase price, either by the acquirer or by the mortgage company / bank.
It is important to have good Legal Advice in a purchase process.
Directing International Properties has agreements with different law firms and real estate professionals in different countries such as Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, England, China and the United States.
Our Real Estate Advisors have extensive experience and will be responsible for guiding you throughout the process.
Mortgages and Loans
There are different entities and each one has certain conditions, for this reason it is convenient to put yourself in the hands of experts.
At Directing International Properties, we will take care to inform you of the most advantageous option for you.
The most important points to consider before choosing your mortgage are the interest rates and the loan amount.
The signing of the deed consists in the formal delivery of the property through the delivery of your keys and the payment of the balance of the purchase price, either by the buyer or by the mortgage company / bank.
Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Spain Golden Visa Properties
The Spain Golden Visa Properties, is a concession of residence permits in Spain, in exchange for an economic investment, made in our country. The requirements to apply for it are:
- Acquire Public Debt for an amount greater than 2.000.000 € or make a Banking Deposit, for an amount greater than 1,000,000 €.
- Start a Business Project (can be real estate) and that is considered of general interest, in addition to creating new jobs.
- A Real Estate Investment in Spain, for a value over 500.000 €
- Project a Real Estate Investment that has a Socioeconomic Impact in the geographical area in which it has been invested.
What is the role of Directing International Properties?
- Detect investors’ needs.
- Inform about the requirements of The Golden Visa.
- Provide business advice.
- Give legal support.
- Process and manage records.
- Have a team of advisors at the national level and foreign collaborators such as law firms and agencies in the countries of origin.
Únete a la discusión